Sunday, August 23, 2009

WEEKLY UPDATE


What a busy week. Sorry if we have not responded personally to your email yet - We have received over 20,000 requests and emails. We will look at them all but responding might take a little longer.

Was hard not to spend all day buried in the computer but we were determined to get out and enjoy the world a little, catching up with good friends Andy & Kellie to reminisce about the old days.
Now there are two ladies who stepped out of their comfort zones and totally re invented their lives.

We will be on the Morning Show tomorrow at 9.am having a chat about the giveaway with Larry and Kylie. Hope BlueBelle behaves live on air J

Still don’t know what we are going to do next. Really don’t want to think about it until our lives are clear of the stuff. Will let you know as soon as we do.

If we can arrange transport we would like to travel around Australia and come and meet some of the wonderful people who have contacted us. - But we shall see!!
As John Lennon says:- Life is what happens while your busy making plans
Pic:- Geoff Meditating in his beloved Snuggie. Andy, Kelly and me. Balcony where we are house sitting as the sun goes down. Loulee (BlueBelle) pretending to be grown up (no she didn’t actually get any champagne)


4 comments:

  1. ...the only thing worse than owning a snuggie is being photographed in one lol. At least he looks comfortable!

    Pretty jealous of your Sydney weather right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking of us, I think that you need few months in tranquility and BlueBelle needs a little brother. If I had a partner, I would do what you're doing. Love Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the leap 2 years ago
    sold my house, gave away most of the stuff from my 5 bedroom house where I had raised 6 sons.
    boarded a plane with my youngest (14 at the time) and went to do what I wanted.
    During that time I learned so much, I even learned how to surf and snowboard! I discovered the beauty of living the dream.
    Then we travelled around Oz for a few months in the caravan with the dog and several kids turned up at different times.
    A seriously wonderful time, a time to break old habits, to get the opportunity to do things the way I really wanted to instead of the way I had done out of habit and need.
    Now we have settled and getting it back together again, I will never be the same person.

    Good on you for being brave enough to realise there is more to life than we will ever know and if we don't search for it and give it our best shot we will die always wondering....
    I wish you well and will be following you here and on twitter to see how and where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reading all the comments and the blog itself makes me feel that I am somehow part of this beautiful journey.
    I feel the hurdles and the happiness.
    I am sure one day I will be able to the the same.
    I did not write I hope, because I know I will do it.
    Thanks for all the inspirational information.
    I love reading the blog. It makes my day.

    Wishing you all the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete