Thursday, August 13, 2009

Feeling in the FLOW





What a beautiful day. Had a walk with my two babies (Bessie n Bluebelle) in the sunshine. I feel like I have left a part of me behind that I have been fighting with for so many years. This is what the experiment is about. Finding those moments we would have missed with our heads down in the rat race.

Im so happy at the responses we have been getting. People are really getting into the spirit and passing the details on to their friends.

We would REALLY appreciate if you PASS ON THE DETAILS http://www.thelifechangeexperiment.com/ we have a LOT of stuff and not much time.

In 2 months we have to be out of this lovely country style place in Mona Vale. We have NO IDEA where we will go then. But that’s the whole point - ANY IDEAS?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bessie and Geoff, I really like the life change experiment and how it explores the mystery and divine order of life. Looking forward to keeping in-touch with your updates via this blog. Love Cass

    ReplyDelete