Friday, August 14, 2009

Eye opening


There are so many people who need things!!! Im wondering if i should try and find a way to get some more stuff to distribute. It just feels wrong only meeting one persons needs out of so many !

It's also sad how many people believe there lives will be better if they get this stuff! To be honest I cant wait to pass it on. Its just a reminder of what’s NOT real about mt life!

Does this mean i wont have new or nice stuff anymore?? Hell no!! Just that i wont crave or feel ownership to it any longer. Kinda pointless when you consider where it, and we, will all end up anyway haha

This project has already become a HUGE eye-opener for both Bess and I. Only 4 days and I feel like i have learnt so much. I cant WAIT for the next 6 months.

1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely correct, if I had power I would help and teach the young kinds 7 to 18 years old all this staff, how to love and how to make more with what they have for their future and their families. One item might help you now, what about help all your life by respecting, loving and having the good attitude every day. Cornelia

    ReplyDelete