Friday, August 14, 2009

Sounds of smiling


Got the web radio on today sitting here at my computer. It’s is just devine.

I had totally forgotten the power of music. When i was a kid i never had the radio off but as i got more into work it seemed pointless.

I am just rediscovering how much it can set the mood of your day. WOW. Ok so it’s not set on MMM. I do have it on a rather girly easy listening station that plays non stop uplifting kinda sounds, but I really had no idea how much just doing this would effect my whole day.

All those years staring at the computer screen in the morning with a scowl DOH!
Actually it kinda feels like its playing the backing soundtrack to my life. I half expect Elvis or cliff Richard to pop over my computer screen.
Dag - yeh i know but it seems the inner dag is a much happier person than the outer dude was. Who knew!!

Considering all matter vibrates, and your brain waves are electrical fluctuations, it makes perfect sense that the right music would bring it into a less chaotic state! Not sure why I didn’t think of it sooner.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Geoff.Daggy radio is very very wonderful. Im listening to our local one as we speak.Ive had a read of your site for the first time and Ive just been to your giveaway section. Im caught somewhere between awe and envy with regard to your adventure. Its so pure in its simplicity that you and Bessie and BlueBelle can only be nothing short of happy ever after because of it. Melissa

    ReplyDelete