Saturday, August 29, 2009

MIGHTY MOMENTS!


This came to me this morning after a long meditation. So in the spirit of sharing the 'wealth', i am urged to pass it on to you.


Every MOMENT, if we let go of our distraction for a second, there is a quite awareness of something tiny you could 'DO', in that moment, that would resonate with your 'soul'.

It may not appear to be part of a big hourly or daily or weekly picture. You may not see its relevance.
It may seem insignificant, or appear to be an annoyance to the pressing matters at hand, like getting the kids to school!
But when you feel it, don’t wait, don’t second guess, don’t dismiss, or say, ‘ill do that right after I’ve done this’!

DO IT NOW in that moment it belonged in.

And each tiny step of congruence, that maybe as small as picking your socks of the floor to save your partner, or calling a friend, will unravel before you a hidden trails, your own secret path. Like cookie crumbs through a forest, brining you one clue at a time closer to an ultimate sense of daily fulfilment.

Think about it. If we don’t act on our intuitive sense of purpose in the moments, how can we ever expect to experience it over the period of a lifetime?

What is your core trying to tell you in this moment? Mine was to write this down for me to remember.
Now I am quietly excited about what’s next. I don’t have to look for big meaning or perfectly thought out master plans.

I don’t even have to know where I am going. I just have to do the tiny little things I feel congruent to do, as and when they pops up in that moment.

My mission today is to notice the little voice and catch myself from submitting to the argumentative and demanding conscious distractions.

WOW I wonder what my life would be like now if I had acted on every one of those quiet intuitive thoughts. I guess it’s never to late to find out
HELP:- Let us know how your life has been affected by a tiny intuitive thought you stepped out of your destractions to do! Today or in the past!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Though, sometimes in the hurly burly of life they are not 'quiet'moments but an inner nudge in the midst of everything. Somthing you 'feel' you should do. If you procrastinate the moment is gone, the opportunity missed and you are the poorer for not having added that dimension of richness, 'colour' to your day and the sum of your life recollections. Stopping to talk to an elderly someone who smiles at you or a stranger who asks the way has resulted in hearing some of the most amazing stories! :)) Give and you get back twofold!

    ReplyDelete